My Testing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Testing Site

A backup site for Ashes, MythoMagic, and Futures Past. It's to test skins, graphics, and other things I wish to do to the sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) Empty
PostSubject: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:13 am

Silas twirled the acacia wand between his fingers of the hand that rested on his drawn up knee. He'd been sitting at the windowseat for quite some time. There were times when he wished they could open the windows. Then again he'd be too tempted to shove a housemate through the window. It was likely that was why the windows in the tower didn't open. Along with the fact it might ruin their private library. Climate changes were not nice to books.

The Prefect was restless yet did not quite know what he wanted to do. It would drive him insane if he didn't find a way to alleviate it. Brown eyes moved from their blank gaze out the window to sweep across the common room. His lips curled in contempt and disgust. Most of his housemates were so full of themselves and so trusting. They were pathetic. So why was he allowing himself to consider lowering himself to such a level?

It had bitten him in the arse when he had allowed himself to be vulnerable. Silas was not about to let it happen again. Some things had struck a chord in him though which was being pesky and not leaving him alone. He wasn't even sure what footing he was on anymore. He clearly was dismissed from both sides which made his eyes narrow in anger and hate. It wouldn't be out of his character if he chose the third side in the war. Of course there would plenty of opportunities for him to just disappear and stay nuetral.

Seeing someone come too close to him he arched a brow. His wand stopped spinning but was held in a loose grip. "Did you want something in particular or are you playing messenger owl for someone?"
Back to top Go down
https://ravenproductions.forumotion.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:13 am

Tristan walked into the common room and found the Prefect, Silas Lestrange, just twirling his wand around and around his fingers. She watched the wand with intense focus, but then was snapped out of that focus when she heard him ask her something, "Um... no. Not a messenger. Just got distracted. Thats some pretty fancy hand work you got there." She said with a light blush across her cheeks. She wasnt usually the type to stare, but when she saw Silas, she couldnt help it. He was rather attractive. She sat down beside him and smiled, "I'm Tristan Lycanthe, by the way. But you can call me Tris. Everyone does. So what brings you here, Lestrange?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 am

The look he directed at the girl was one as if she dribbled down her front. He knew who she was vaguely. Just as he knew who everyone in his year was even if he didn't speak with them. They had been in the same classes for going on five years now. What was she playing at?

Giving her a suspicious assessing look, Silas gazed silently at her. It seemed she was another flighty girl, but unlike Lovegood, he didn't feel anything towards this one. Luna had grudgingly earned his respect. Maybe he felt a bit of annoyance for her bothering him and trying to compliment him. He didn't eat up accolades from those that did not matter.

Disliking her taking liberty and sitting next to him causing it to be a tight squeeze, he stood rather than being stubborn and squashed. Lip curling in distaste his annoyance clear, he tapped the wand still in his left hand against his leg. As soon as he realized the motion was the same as Leyton did, he stopped. Scornfully he replied, "I don't care what others call you, Lycanthe."

Was she honestly asking him what he was doing in a place he lived? A gleam appeared in his eyes as his lips curled into a mean smirk. Oh,he had wanted a way to get rid of his restlessness and here his yearmate was volunteering. "What are you doing cooped up here? You don't seem the type to hole up in the bookshelves"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 am

Tristan noticed that Silas was quite rude right off the bat, as the muggles said. She frowned and bit her lip as she looked away. "Well then... Thats one way to welcome a fellow house member. I thought Slytherin was supposed to be the mean house." She said rather snippily. She crossed her arms and met his eyes with hers. She raised an eyebrow and laughed. "I do enjoy the library. But unlike some people, I dont revolve my life around books and knowledge. I do like to have fun too." She stood up as well, but then sat back down so not to confuse him and think she was copying him. "I'm just trying to be friendly, Silas. We've known eachother for 5 years and have never really talked before."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"Oh really?" His tone clearly unbelieving laced with amusement. "Then why the act as if we were just meeting? Save your plattitudes for someone else."

First she came off like she was one of those bints that boffed any bloke that looked at them. Until he wasn't buying what she was selling. Her mood changed quicker than the female Weasley on the rag and the English weather. Maybe he should suggest if she wanted to be "friends" with anyone, she should try Weasley. They would get on famousley being slags. Unless the red head killed the bi-polar girl in one of her moods?

"Maybe you should have another visit with the Sorting Hat since it was clearly drunk or lost a bet when it placed you in the house of knowledge." Silas was quite curious if that had been the case. Resolving to find a way to sneak into the Headmaster's office to get his hnds on the hat, Silas' fingers twitched. He was itching to experiment on it. Had been since first year.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"Geez, sorry." Tristan looked down at her feet and frowned for a few minutes, thinking as to she had to done to him that was making him be so mean. The, he questioned whether the hat was drunk when it sorted her. Tristan looked up and fire danced across her eyes, "The hat sorted me into Ravenclaw because I apparently belong in Ravenclaw I didnt have any choice in that and you know damn well that I didnt have any choice in that. So dont act like I did. Got it, Lestrange!?" Tristan blew up on him. He questioned her ability to be knowledgeable and her ability to be in Ravenclaw. She was not ok with that. "Are we clear, Silas?" She placed her hands on her hips and pursed her lips at him, like she had seen Tessa do when Tris had screwed something up. She loved her best friend, but damn she was annoying as hell sometimes. However, she wished either she had gotten Hufflepuff or that Tessa had gotten Ravenclaw all the same so they could be together. Tris shook her head and focused on the situation at hand. "I asked you a question. Are. We. Clear?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Her anger amused Silas causing his mouth to quirk up in a half-smile. He would have snorted at her reply and continally claim of "no choice". The ruddy hat took the students' choices into consideration. As the girl stated that 'he should know', he did. It waffled between Slytherin and Ravenclaw with him. Silas wanted Ravenclaw so the hat put him in Ravenclaw. It could have agreed with Silas, if only to be rid of him hoping the Ravenclaws would keep him from dissecting the hat at first opportunity. Considering his yearmates and which houses they ended up in, he still went with the hat being drunk or losing a bet.

Her little show was alleviating his boredom, that was for sure. Especially with her trying to, he wasn't sure if she was trying to intimidate him or go toe to toe with him. Either one was laughable. More so with her sitting as she was. His eyes narrowed at her using his given name. If she thought this was him being mean, she clearly had not paid attention the last four years. Nor that he disliked people being familiar with him.

"Maybe it chose you for your witiness," Silas' dismissive and sarcastic tone showed exactly what he thought about that liklihood. "Though I dare say it has yet to show itself."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Tristan could hear the sarcasm dripping from his voice but decided to ignore it, "Why yes. I am rather witty. Thanks for noticing." Her voice dripping with the same amount of sarcasm as his had been. She rolled her eyes and stood up, "Whats your problem with me? We barely know each other and you seem to hate me... why?" Tristan had never had anyone hate her before. She was curious as to what she had done or what she could to do fix it and make him not hate her anymore. She started playing with the Sapphire jewel that hung around her neck. Her mother had sent it to her after she told her she was sorted into Ravenclaw. She bit her lip and felt herself calm down with each turn of the precious jewel. "Whatever it was I did... I'm sorry, Silas." She met his eyes with hers and tried to portray her apologies into a single look.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:15 am

"As you have ready stated, we don't know each other. So don't assume that I care enough about you to hate you. I dislike girls like you." Distaste and a bit of loathing colored his voice.

As if she were important enough to hate. He didn't waste emotions on people that were dismissive, such as her. His emotions had caused him enough problems. His mother had been right to think emotions were a burden, for the most part. Silas would not be an automaton, but he would no longer let the emotions and feelings dictate his actions.

Eyes snapping down at the hand movement he cateloged it as an emotional tell for this girl. She still was all over the place but he had the tact to not ask if she were on the rag. He really didn't want to know. Resisting the urge to roll his eyes he emotionlessly replied, "Don't appologize if you haven't a clue what you did."

That could get you into trouble and make you really sorry. If one tried to appologize like that to certain people, they would take delight in questioning why you were sorry. Frowning, Silas looked around the Common Room distractedly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:15 am

Tris twirled the stone around her neck in between in her fingers. That was a terrible nervous habit of hers. "How can you dislike girls like me when you dont even know what type of girl I am? I could be the coolest girl you will ever meet and you wouldnt know, now would you?" She raised an eyebrow and sighed deeply and solemnly, "Fine. I wont apologize. I'm sor.... Fine." She cut her self off mid apology and pursed her lips together. This boy was aggravating, yet something about him enticed her and drew her in closer. She wanted to break through his shield of armor and get to know the real Silas. She didnt know why, she just did.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Evangeline was all over the place. Literally. It wasn't just the homework she had to do, but all those sudden things that appeared one by one.
First, there was the obvious confusion between her and Silas. They were more than just friends and they both knew that, but that was it. No one wanted to name what was going on between them, and maybe that was the smartest thing to do at the moment, since no one was good with feelings, more so feelings that might be involving love.

Instead, she tried to keep her mind focused more on her studying than Silas and the Ball. Another thing that took her by surprise. One moment she wasn't even thinking about going to the Ball, and the other she found herself being asked to go.
Now, she had to worry about the costume to, along with anything else that kept popping up in her life.

Another thing that was still under thought was her brother's murder. She still couldn't believe how easily she was taking this. Sometimes, she found herself thinking about it, and how she was reacting to this whole idea, and it scared her how evil she could be. How... emotionless and cruel.
Was that what Silas liked? And didn't that make her a very bad person?

Gathering her things from the Library, Eva got up and left her favourite part of the castle, holding her books close to her chest as she made her way up and towards the Ravenclaw Tower.
She loved that they were in a Tower, and not some place as creepy as the Dungeons. She found herself staring out the window from her dorm, letting the breeze calm her.
It made her feel free, like a bird that could fly away from everything. And that was what she truly wanted at the moment. Fly away.

Muttering the password, the girl walked in with a sigh, hoping that finally she will find some peace and quiet. She already had a headache, and was not in the mood for much.
Though to her surprise, the Common Room wasn't empty. There was Silas and another girl she had seen around but didn't have the opportunity to talk to.
"Hello. Am I... interrupting something?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

"I doubt it," Silas replied to her comment with a bit of scorn. Snapping his eyes back to her and giving her another glance, assessing her, he sneered. "To answer your question though, you come off as a slag. That blunt enough for you?"

He'd seen hear around and the girl had come onto any male that she likely thought was what she found attractive. Something he did not understand. Was she really that desperate or was it all an act? For the reputation of Ravenclaw, he was wanting it to be an act. With some people you could never tell. With other their motives were very clear and obvious. So far, she didn't do anything or appear in any such way that would have him change his mind.

At a familiar voice as well as noticing her entrance out of his peripheral vision, Silas turned to see the girl that he had a very convoluted and complicated relationship sort of thing with. Eyes lighting up since Tristan wasn't being fun and he'd had an idea for a game, his lips turned up into a smirk/smile. Canting his head he looked at Tristan body completely loose and unconcerned. "Hmmm, what do you think, Tristan? Is Eva interrupting?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Tristan looked up at the girl Silas had called Eva. She recognized her from around the castle and of ocurse her beging a Ravenclaw. She knew by Silas's smirk that he was playing a game. The only problem is that Tris didnt know how to play this game. And she certainly didnt know the rules. She decided to just go with it.

She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and shrugged, "I dont know, Silas. Is she? She doesnt seem to be bothering me and we certainly arent talking about anything of the upmost importance." She asked nervously. The girl was gorgeous. Anyone could see that from a mile away. She smiled softly at the gorgeous girl, "Hi. Im Tristan. Tristan Lycanthe. But you can call me Tris. Everyone does." She held out her hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 am

Evangeline's eyes moved from Silas to the girl she didn't know, trying to figure out what was going on exactly. It wasn't as if she didn't trust Silas, but he was still a Lestrange, after all. And even though there was some sort of weird feelings between them, it was nothing close to commitment, meaning he was free to do as he pleased. But Eva wasn't so... fond of that idea.

Listening to Silas talk, and following his eyes, Eva bit the inside of her cheek, hoping to hide any signs of her obvious disapproval to this. Was he doing it on purpose? Or was he toying with her all along? Something just didn't fit here, and Eva, being the curious one would have to figure it out.

The sound of the girl's voice brought her out of her trance. She looked at the girl now introduced as Tristan, and put on a smile, her eyes darting to Silas for a moment, before focusing on the girl and her offered hand.
"Hello Tris. I am Evangeline Faye. It is nice to meet you," the brunette muttered, shaking the girl's hand. If Silas wanted to play, she could play too.

Turning to face Silas with a big smirk, Eva moved past him, making sure her shoulder brushed against his as she was walking by, and took a seat in her favourite armchair, getting comfortable.
She grabbed one of her books and flipped it open, pretending to be reading.
"I will just sit right here and read, if you don't mind. Don't let me interrupt you. Just pretend I'm not here."
And with that, she went back to her book.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 am

'Well now, that's intersting,' Silas silently thought. Lycanthe hadn't made a return comment to his observation. Perhaps Eva's arrival distracted her or did she just decide to let his comment slide? At least she knew how she appeared to him if not the others who were 'too kind' to tell her.

And how very disappointing. She wouldn't play along. He nearly rolled his eyes when she went into her speach with Evangeline. "Liar," he couldn't help remark. "At least say everyone who likes you. I hardly think you've met everyone. And I call you Lycanthe."

Eva was better at guessing he wanted to play. He had hid his happiness but his approval of her assessing the situation had the slightest of smiles appear. Until she went along with Lycanthe which had him realizing that she was very clever at being able to put on a convincing front. This was excellent! When she'd shouldered him he had been puzzled for a moment. His gaze rested on her and he watched as she seemed to settle.

If she wanted to read wouldn't her room have been better? Unless she was keeping an eye on him? It wasn't like he was going to try and cause Lycanthe to break into tears or fall down any stairs. What had he done to warrent her scrutiny? Turning his attention back to the other girl it clicked in his mind. Hadn't he just told the girl what he thought she.came off as and here he was talking with her. That by itself wasn't what had Eva shoulder past him and keep him in her sights. It was combimed with the fact that Silas didn't socialize much. His smile twitched but was tinged with surprise, wonder, and confusion.

As of yet he hadn't seen an angry Evangeline and it was something he wanted to see. The more twisted part of his personality had him.tempting it. He also wanted to play. Smiling he took a step closer to Lycanthe imagining that he could feel Eva's gaze. He was also wondering how Lycanthe would react.

"And here I thought we were discussing something important."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Tris rolled her eyes at Silas, “Fine, Silas. Everyone who likes me. There. Happy?” She shook her head rather annoyed and looked up in disappointment at what she saw. She expected to see him smirking at her in that cute way he did. But no.

Tristan watched as Silas practically all but undressed the Eva girl with his eyes. She felt her heart deflate a little bit. She didn’t know why, but she liked it when Silas was focused on her. It made her feel special. Ever since Olli, she needed that feeling in her life. But it was gone now.

When Silas stepped closer to her, she felt her heart practically stop. Then it began beating rapidly against her chest, “Um… maybe we were. I don’t know…” She looked up at him and smiled weakly. She got lost in his eyes and had to drag herself back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:18 am

Evangeline didn't know how to react to this.... this thing that was happening right in front of her eyes. She was never good with feelings, and that was known. She still hadn't figured out what she felt when she was close to Silas, or at least, she just did not want to recognise what those feelings were. And now, she had to fight the feelings all this was creating. And the worst thing is that now she knew exactly what she was feeling.

She was jealous. Terribly jealous and she wasn't really trying to hide it from the girl. Though Silas, she did not want him to know. Of course, he had caught some kind of sign from her bizarre attitude, but Eva knew he was probably confused to what was really happening.
Maybe if she just let a bit of her jealousy show, Silas would get the message clearly, and the girl would back off, without her needed to do something about it. But was Silas going to react nicely to this? Was she ready to take the risk?

Her eyes followed Silas as he moved closer to the girl, and her grip on her book tightened, nails almost digging into the cover. The fire was burning in her eyes as the girl lost her words and smiled at him. This was it, they were flirting! And Eva was just feeling that more of her hidden personality was going to reveal.

Gulping, she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, calming herself down before she did something she would regret later. The key here was to stay calm, but if the girl even dared to push it just a bit further, Eva would burst. And angry Eva wasn't revealed yet, so no one could qualify her as a not dangerous creature when she was mad.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:19 am

"Ecstatic," his tone anything but. His eyes watched her reaction and couldn't help the smug like grin. Inwardly he almost laughed at the girl's expression. Considering, he tilted his head hummed and reached out to touch the gem on her necklace. He'd seen her fingering it earlier. Silas had filed it away as a nervous tick.

"Does this have a special meaning?" Was it supposed to be some sort of good luck charm? Or was it for one of the more obscure branches of magic that had gone out of favor? Not one that believed in such things as 'lucky' items, he was still curious why some insisted upon such items.

He grinned teasingly, "A love talisman perhaps?" Girls bought those sort of ridiculous things didn't they? "Or do you use it hypnotize your next target?"

Eyes darted down to the gem as if he had been entranced by it. Perhaps he was partially. He'd liked the different hues of blue as well as green. The blue about the girl's throat was a very rich blue. Citting his eyes up to meet Tristan's he arched a brow expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:20 am

Tris was unsure how to react to the girls attitude. The haughty breath, the tightening of her grip on the book she was reading, the death glares she was receiving If look could actually kill, Tristan would be dead five times over by now. How could Silas not notice the girls behavior. Was Tris distracting him from the other girl? Was that even possible? Not that Tris was complaining if she was. She rather enjoyed the possibility. It make her feel special.

Tristan rolled her eyes again as he said the single word. But she did rather enjoy the small smug grin that came to his face along with it. But, when he reached out to touch her sapphire, she gasped in shock. The places where his fingers brushed her skin began to tingle, and she enjoyed it. A small smile spread across her lips. “It is rather special to me. It was a gift from my mother. She sent it to me after I got sorted into Ravenclaw. I assume it would have been an emerald if I was Slytherin, a ruby for Gryffindor, and possibly a topaz for Hufflepuff.”

She laughed when he asked if it was a love talisman. She laughed even harder when he mentioned it being able to hypnotize boys, “Yes. Yes it does. You are under my control.” She said in a rather seductive voice that had never escaped her lips before. But she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:20 am

Filing that information away he continued to smile easily. How nice to have a mother who wouldn't mind where you ended up. "Well, I for one believe blue a much better color on you."

Red was too eye catching and was obvious that you wanted attention. It was garish. Blue and depending on the shade of green were not. As for yellow, only certain people could pull that color off. Most made them look sick or was just terrible.

Going along with the game Silas gave a brief nod. "Absolutely." he agreed. "If not, I wouldn't have stayed this long."

He continued to play with the stone. Twisting it between his fingers then setting it back on her chest allowing his fingers to brush her throat. "And what will you do with this ability to hypnotise us impressionable teenage boys?"

While he didn't associate himself in the same category as the others, Silas was still a male. And he could tell when someone was pretty. It was their annoying personalities that made them ugly in his eyes. Some like Ginny Weasley had been slotted in that category and would never be removed from it. Females like her were repulsive to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

“Why thank you, Silas. Blue does happen to be ym favorite color after all. So I guess it all worked out in the end for me to be in Ravenclaw.” She smiled as he continued to play with the gem. She gasped each time his fingers brushed against her skin, leaving a trail of hot marks that made her heart race.

“Well, Im rather glad you did. Stay this long, I mean. I would be rather lonely if you were to leave.” She said with a blush. She rubbed the back of her neck and chuckled at his question.

“The ability is my power. I have no idea what I can do with it. But I also have no idea what I can not do with it. I could do many things, Mr. Lestrange. But the choice is up to me.” With that, she kissed his nose and giggled softly. “Whatever shall I do with you, Young Silas?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)   Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restless (Tristan Lycanthe & Evangeline)
Page 1 of 1