My Testing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Testing Site

A backup site for Ashes, MythoMagic, and Futures Past. It's to test skins, graphics, and other things I wish to do to the sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Control It (Evangeline)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Can't Control It (Evangeline) Empty
PostSubject: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:02 am

Evangeline felt lost. More lost than she had ever felt in her life. And it was all because of one person. And that was not her brother. Which was what confused her the most.

When they had started talking at their Common Room, Eva was aiming for a friendship really, and not because of his last name. Lestrange or not, he was still Silas, and that was who she wanted to get to know. A fellow Ravenclaw of the same year and intelligence. His last name meant nothing to her, since that was not her goal in life, and never will be.

But after the Boathouse incident, she didn't know what she felt. He was constantly in her mind, and it was obvious she had a crush on him, but was there something else, more powerful behind it? She really didn't know, but one thing she knew, it wasn't related to his last name.

Trying to clear her head of the thoughts that tormented her, she made her way up to the Astronomy Tower. She was in no need of dinner, at the moment, and it was also the perfect time for her to relax and be alone. Her brother wouldn't come. He was too much of a pig to ignore food/

As of instinct, a hand shot up to touch her bruised lip. Closing her eyes she sighed. Why did it have to be her? A question she had been asking herself every day after her mother's death, had now become her motto in life. Surviving was what she had been doing, but for whom? Was there anyone out there that really wanted her to exist?

"I can't take this...," she murmured, referring to both, The abusing of her brother and the crazy thoughts and feelings about Silas.
Letting herself slide down carefully, she sat near the balcony, staring at the dark sky.
Back to top Go down
https://ravenproductions.forumotion.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:02 am

Astronomy was not one of his better subjects. In fact despite his middle name and his family being named after consilations, it was his worst subject. The tower was one of his favorite spots to go though. He liked being up high away from everyone. It was amusing that some people thought they were clever coming up here to sneak in a snog. Maybe it was a tradition or some such nonsense.

It was one of the better towers to that had a wonderful view of the grounds. Silas preferred it to Ravenclaw Tower. Bounding up the last few steps the only thing on his mind was to enjoy the solitude. Maybe even contemplate whether he should hint to which side he had chosen. That all changed when he saw that he wasn't alone.

Swallowing he paused when he saw Evangeline. He had yet to talk with Riley to try and maybe help him figure out what he was feeling. After the boathouse Silas had made sure he was never alone with the girl until he could work things out. He'd likened it to the crush he'd had on Luna first year. Except she hadn't made him anxious like Evangeline did. He'd also never kissed the blond. Licking his lips Silas took a hesitant step before stopping again.

He'd already learned from watching her she hadn't been having a go at him. That she hadn't been dared. Silas made up his mind, went to sit beside her, and gave a nervous smile. Until he saw her lip and he frowned. This wasn't the first time he'd seen her like this which had him questioning the professors for missing it.

Deciding she would tell him if she wanted or not, he cleared his throat. "If you're playing hide-n-seek, I think you have to have more than one player."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:02 am

Evangeline couldn't really admit to herself that she was broken. Because that was not a choice. She knew she was far from weak, but the place she was now was weirder than any place she had ever been. It was the pain and rejection. The loss of her mother, but even the loss of her father and brother, because those people were not who she grew up to love. And that was what made her want to scream out in confusion. What had really happened that made them change so much?

Maybe it was all a lie, all along. And act they put up when her mother lived. And maybe, even her mother's death was not just an 'accident'. Maybe there was more to it than she had ever thought, but was too blind to see. The love she bore for them made her blind, and now, abused and hurt.

But she got use to that, after a while. There weren't much she could do, anyway. She never had friends, which was a plus, since she never had to really explain what was going on, but at the same time, she hated being alone. The books were her only friends. They kept her secrets and 'talked' to her when she was alone. Listened to her patiently every time she needed to get something out if her chest. They were the only ones.... until he came along.

After that night at the Tower, Eva felt like the world had turned upside down. All she thought about was Silas, and she didn't know why. They weren't even friends, even though she had attempted that, but she didn't blame him for not trusting her. The fact that he was talking to her was enough, not to mention those two kisses she had managed to steal, but recently, he just.... stopped.
He would avoid her in any way possible, making her hear ache, but she didn't say a word. It was nothing new to her.

She heard footsteps coming up, and she expected some Prefect to appear, telling her that she should be at Dinner, or at her Dorm, but instead, her eyes met the person she expected the least, now.
A sigh left her lips and she hid her face in her hands once again, hiding the pain. She couldn't hide the fact that she was hurt and abused. Not any more. Not when it was so obvious.

He slid down next to her, surprising her with his decision of staying. And then, he had to surprise her again with his words.
"If you're playing hide-n-seek, I think you have to have more than one player."
He actually managed to draw a small, sad laugh out of her, but she soon fell silent once again, staring at her legs. Some bruises still visible, but others were fading away, like the ones before them.

She looked up at Silas, blinking a few times, trying to understand what he felt exactly, be his face gave nothing away. He knew how to cover everything up. Hesitantly, she leaned her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. Knowing that he had obviously seen her bruises, she decided that talking about it would kind of helped.
"You must be wondering how people don't notice... They do... just choose to ignore it and pretend it doesn't happen... it's not much they could do..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:03 am

At least he'd gotten a laugh out of her which he was sure didn't happen all that often. Much like himself she seemed to be reserved. Not sure if it was out of necessity or choice, Silas was opting for a bit of both categories. Making sure that he didn't move or react to her head on his shoulder, he wondered what he was supposed to do. Should he put his arm around her or just let her do what she wanted? He had never been one to comfort people. As she started to confide in him, Silas just listened as he allowed his body to relax further. Thinking about what she said, he had to wonder at it. It did seem that most of the staff and student body were more or less focused on Potter and anything related to said person.

"I think that its that way for most Purebloods," he couldn't help but comment. Draco and himself had suffered from emotional abuse as did many Purebloods he was sure. Zabini had to have issues with his mother being a black widow with seven previous husbands. It wouldn't surprise him if the Slytherin had problems forming lasting bonds.

"What I don't understand is why you let it continue?" She could hex the person responsible and get away with it since it was self-defense. It wasn't as if the professors could keep track of who cast what spell with at least two hundred and eighty students constantly using magic.

Granted, he hadn't done anything when his mother had hexed him during the summer. That however was an entirely different ball of wax. He couldn't even dream of trying to take his mother on. So he did have to give Potter credit for having the courage or foolishness to try and go after her. It was just a shame that it didn't seem as if the Gryffindor had enough hate and anger to make the curse stick. If he were to ever even contemplate trying to take on his mother, he would have to make sure he had at least three other plans in motion. There would also have to be the lack of fear of extreme pain and more than likely death.

"Maybe you could ensure the person had an 'accident'?" Giving a devious grin he stated, "I'll be your alibi."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 am

"I think that its that way for most Purebloods,"

Well, he did have a point. Every Pureblood family had its beliefs. Families related to Darkness, had their own way of punishment. She didn't know whether Silas had been hurt before, because of his mother, but she could't ask him, and she never would. Friends or not, she had no right to ask this, and she knew that he would hate it, or hate her for asking.

"What I don't understand is why you let it continue?"

Evangeline looked up at him, trying to understand what he was thinking, once again. Why did he have to be so good at hiding what he felt? Sometimes, she wished she could see past this emotionless mask. Though, she wondered, he may not know what he felt at all, and that was why she couldn't see anything in his eyes. Maybe he was too confused to even understand anything that she might be feeling. Something Eva had felt way too many times before.
Heck, she was even confused right now!
"I... I don't... It's just..."

Eva sighed and closed her eyes, leaning her head against his shoulder once again, not knowing what to say more. Why was he here? Why was he sitting with her, when he had been avoiding for the longest time possible, after the kiss they shared? Why was he confusing her even more, by making her heart skip a beat, every time she saw walk by?

"Maybe you could ensure the person had an 'accident'?"

Eva opened her eyes and pulled back a little, looking at him. That, she hadn't thought of. And that was simply because she had no one to cover her. She couldn't attack someone without getting caught, especially her brother and his gang.

"I'll be your alibi."

The devious grin on his lips brought a small smile on hers. Her eyes looked like flames, as his words clicked inside her head slowly. His plan could actually work. With his help, she could teach her brother a good lesson, and then, she would be safe. She wouldn't have to worry about him anymore, and that meant another thing off her back.
"You would do that for me?"
She then leaned forward, hugging him tightly, for the first time. It had been a while since she had last hugged a person, and it felt strange.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 am

Thinking he might have gone a bit further than the other was comfortable with when Evangeline pulled away. The smile she gave him though when he basically said in his own way that he would help dispelled the earlier notion. His muscles relaxed until he blinked in surprise when she hugged him. He had begun to nod but he stilled, arms held ackwardly until he wrapped them around the girl with hesitation. He'd only ever held her once and that had been in the water to keep her and him from drowning.

Swallowing nervously he felt as he had when they'd kissed and he'd held out his hand for hed to take. Clearing his throat he remembered she had asked him a question. "Yes, I would do that. We are....friends?" He said the last hesitantly because he still wasn't exactly sure what they were. Not really friends but they were allies, year and housemates. That had to mean something. Living nine months out of the year with someone for five straight years. She was someone he could possibly associate with.

Turning his mind to something less confusing, Silas was not about to admit that he'd been plotting for awhile. All he had needed was the girl's word that she wanted it to go forward. He wouldn't say he sought her approval because he was quite sure he would have put his plans into motion regardless. It was nice that she agreed with him though. And that they could be each others alibi. And this was something Evangeline should be around for.

"It has to be done more or less the mundane way. While magic is rampant here and would be hard to trace, our wands wouldn't." Silas tilted his head as he thought. Malicious glee lighting up his face briefly. "Oil on a step at night, potion accident, drowning, the possibilities are endless. What would you prefer? Quick or slow?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:05 am

"Yes, I would do that. We are....friends?"

That drew another smile and a nod from the girl. The fact that he considered her a friend was a major thing for Evangeline, since she didn't have many people that she could actually have friends, except Draco, Sky and Ginny. Ginny was the best when it came down to advice, Sky was the best person to practice your Quidditch skills, and Draco was always up for some fencing, something that remind Eva she had to try that again. After all, she had lost the last time, and wanted to get better.
But having many friends wasn't point here.

The fact that she had actually managed to befriend him was enough for Evangeline. If being his friend meant forgetting all about those kisses and her really confusing feelings, she would. Because friendship was what she was aiming for in the first place. But things never went as planned when it came down to the Ravenclaw girl.
"Yes! Of course we're friends!"

The girl was trying to hide the happiness but it was difficult. But all these were knew to her, and she was trying to understand everything, and pull herself together at the same time. So instead of fangirling over the fact that she actually gained a friend, she instead listened carefully to what Silas had to say, ready to help him in any possible way she could. After all, he was doing enough for her already, and the least she could do was help him.
"It has to be done more or less the mundane way. While magic is rampant here and would be hard to trace, our wands wouldn't."

The Ravenclaw nodded, understanding the danger they would be in if they used their wands, and getting expelled was not something she wanted. That left her with knowing that she would have to think like a muggle, which sounded terrible, but it was the only thing she was able to do at the moment.
"Oil on a step at night, potion accident, drowning, the possibilities are endless. What would you prefer? Quick or slow?"

His last question though made her understand that it was not about being good anymore. Her brother had to pay, and she didn't have to be soft about it. That was what made her decision even more easier. She smirked and slowly pushed herself up, standing on her feet and holding a hand out for him.
"Quick. I've been waiting for too long already..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:06 am

'She has a nice smile.' The though intruded upon his mind which he quickly shoved aside. Silas tried to ignore the weird feeling he got when she so happily stated her agreement that they were friends. He knew they were maybe friends but it was a bit more complicated than that.

At the smirk that adorned her face, Silas stared at the girl. He'd seen her shy smile and now her happy one. Usually he saw her always alone in the tower. Saw the loniness more often than not and pain. Some of that was due to the person tnat Silas had no compunction over killing. His mind had already began to plot after Evangeline had made the overture of friendship at the beginning of term. It had been a casual thought that began to unfold into an actual plan. The more he saw of his fellow Ravenclaw and got to know her, the more he wanted to initiate his plot against her family.

Returning her smirk with one of his own, Silas took her hand kissing the knuckles as he stood. "Quick death it is then." Running his thumb over the fingers he handn't let go of, Silas wondered, "Do you want him to suffer or painless?"

Silas was hoping for the first option. There was plenty of ways to make it quick while the victim suffered. His own twisted curiosity wanted to witness it but there were other reasons for it that he'd rather not delve too deeply just yet.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:06 am

Evangeline felt kind of thrilled. She had never been the 'bad girl', causing trouble and plotting upon 'accidents'. But now that she was actually thinking about it, it just felt so good not to do the right thing, at least once. Be free to decide what to do, even though it could get you in so much trouble. For a moment, she just wanted him to pay, and he would do just that. Her torture days were over, because now, she wouldn't stand alone.
She was scared, but she wouldn't back down.

Her thoughts though were interrupted by the sudden actions of the boy. Her eyes followed his every move closely, and she felt her breath hitch in her throat as she felt his lips kissing her knuckles, followed by his thumb caressing her fingers. Such a sudden move had caused a shiver to go down her spine, and she was frozen in place, her heart beating fast, and her eyes glued to the boy in front of her. What was he doing to her, and why did she like it?

"Do you want him to suffer or painless?"

Painless..., a voice inside her whispered. A part of her was still soft, and it would always be, but Evangeline had already made her decision. There wasn't anything soft about her anymore, when it came down to her brother. No, when it came down to that monster.
She licked her lips, all the thoughts vanishing immediately. Silas was waiting for an answer, and she would give him one right away.
I want him to suffer for every single time he dared to raise a hand on me. I want him to pay."

The girl stared deeply into the boys eyes, the determination and the fire visible in them. She was sure about her choice. And no one would change her opinion on that matter.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Brown eyes flicked down to her lips when she licked them and he was distracted for a fraction of a minute as he checked his initial want to lean forwards. When she said she wanted her brother to suffer, a cruel gleam entered his eyes as a sadistic smile twisted his face. Oh, he was going to enjoy this. And she had just given him a pass to indulge in the darker side of his nature. He would make the bastard suffer but make it a quick death. Well, time was relative as was the definition of quick. He could work with that and find a loop hole that he could exploit. When everything was said and done, he doubted that Evangeline would complain.

"Your wish is my command," Silas replied already wanting to draw out the suffering as much as he could. That would mean that he would have to do something about the Slytherin's sense of time. Skew it so that it seemed longer than it actually was. Too bad Evan hadn't said a slow death. That would have really allowed his curiosity to shine through and allowed him to learn what he wanted. Of course it would be frowned upon by most people.

"Since we are agreed, may I walk you back to the common room?" Silas kept hold of the girl's hand and gestured toward the stairs with his other. There weren't any portraits around to betray the Ravenclaws' plans. It didn't mean that he didn't wish to discuss such things where just anyone could walk in on them. It would also give him an excuse to talk with is fellow Ravenclaw again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

The sense of calmness he gave her at times like these was unbelievable. They were discussing about the murder of her brother, and yet, instead of being afraid, she was calm, staring into the boy's eyes as if this was the most natural thing. Murdering someone.

"Your wish is my command,"

Those words made the girl shiver, and she even moved a little closer, seeking warmth. Any kind of warmth she could receive would be welcomed from her.
She didn't know if what they were about to do was wrong or right, because he made her brain stop working. She didn't care what would happen afterwards. She just wanted to live today, and that was the only thing she could function at that point.

"Since we are agreed, may I walk you back to the common room?"

Eva looked down at their linked hands, a small smile forming on her lips. She didn't know what was going on between them, but it was better than she had imagined it would be. She was aiming for a friendship that she almost destroyed when she decided to kiss him that say at the Boathouse. He had avoided her after that, but life wasn't so fair. They just kept bumping into each other, but both of them kept fighting this... this thing that was pulling them together.
Though when Evangeline finally accepted the fact that this was more than just a friendship, but something more complicated, things started to calm down a bit.

And now here they were, discussing about the murder of the person that had been the cause of years and years of torment. The only one that was there to push her down every time. But the only difference now is that she had someone to pull her back up.

Her eyes followed every line on his face. She tried to remember every single detail she could see. The way his eyes shone in the moonlight, how his features seemed calm and strong, his soft lips...
Eva took a deep breath and let her eyes stare into his, shaking away the nervousness that was fighting to win. She couldn't be a coward. Not again. Not now.
"I... Before we leave I, I wanted...," but instead of finishing her sentence, she grabbed him by the shirt and brought him down to her, kissing his lips a little harder than usual.
She had never been good with words, and even more with feelings. So this was the only way to say thank you, for what he had done for her until now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Silas would never admit it, but he had been ready to slip a forgetfulness potion to her as soon as he could if she backed out. His sharp gaze watching, assessing, trying to find any doubts or second guesses. Having seen the lack of those present caused a secret thrill to run through him. She hadn't even looked askance at him upon his casualention of ways to kill someone. Nor his calm way of saying it as if he hadn't suggested murder of someone close to her.

Was this why he hadn't pulled away from her and froze her out. Why he hadn't let her drown and claim accident like he could have? Maybe subconsciously he knew there was something more to the apparent weak seeming Ravenclaw. Something darker that lay beneath just waiting for the right trigger to release. Like recognized like. She was something he wanted to figure out. Like a brand new shiny puzzle and he couldn't wait to start playing with it.

Unsure why she was gazing at him as she was, Silas stared back in confusion. Brows furrowed when Eva began to speak, curiosity growing, a tad bit of something twisting, wondering if he'd been wrong. Until he felt her hand slip out of his and with complete shock, found himself dragged down to meet her lips. If the kiss took him by surprise the force of it more so. Yet his arms moved without him thinking about it, to encircle her and bring her closer. His brain had stuttered and shut down the moment their lips had connected. His mouth moved against hers, adding pressure as if trying to return her unspoken words in kind.

Breaking off when he needed to breathe, Silas felt his heart hammering in his chest. Swallowing thickly he had to clear his throat twice. Unable to look away from her his lips curled up into a soft unsure smile. Reaching up he brushed a stray strand of hair away from her face letting his fingers linger against her skin. "Well," was all he could say.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:07 am

When she had went in for that kiss, she was expecting a part of him to respond and the other part push her away. They both still were trying to figure all this out, and Evangeline's abrupt moves were making this harder, yet, more... fun? someone could say. It lightened the mood, sometimes, and others, it made it darker than it was. But nonetheless, she was always risking it.

Thankfully, his reaction to it was always positive, saving Eva from making a fool out of herself and feeling ashamed. But even then, she always managed to somehow make a fool out of herself, but hopefully, it looked kinda cute whenever she tried to save the day.

This time, it was no different. His reaction to her sudden liplock was positive, making her smile into the deep kiss they were sharing. This time it was harder than usual, yet soft in its own way, hiding the unspoken words of both sides. It was their way of communicating when words weren't interested in coming out of their mouths. A way of understanding each other.

They soon broke away with her trying to catch her breath. Her tongue ran over her lips, as if trying to keep his taste as long as possible, her eyes staring deep into his.
When he placed a strand of hair away, she leaned into his hand, smiling softly.
Her eyes were stuck staring deeply into his eyes, but then fell to his lips, and that small smile. Something she rarely saw, if ever.

"Well,"

Eva placed a finger on his lips, silencing him, even though she doubted he had anything else to say. Usually, she was the one doing the talking after a moment like this, and this time was no different.
She leaned her forehead against his, her hands sliding down to slip into his, lacing their fingers.
Giving him a peck, she whispered with a smile, "Well, there's something I do not see often. Smiling suits you."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:07 am

Blinking at the finger on his lips, the universal gesture to shut up, Silas wasn't sure if he could have continued. An urge to bite her finger flared but he resisted and continued to stare at her trying to connect everything. Briefly he glanced towards their joint hands then back to her eyes. Thumb gently rubbing circles on the back of her hand. He smiled a bit more at the chaste kiss he received only for him to realize what he'd done when she commented on it. A slight pink appeared in his cheeks before he quickly controled himself.

Not knowing how to reply to such a statement he almost ignored it. Knowing that Eva would go along with him since she disliked the awkwardness as much as he did. He almost reverted to a defensive mechanism that would turn everything and make her the uncomfortable one. Instead he just looked away as he tried to gather his thoughts and then realized, "We just snogged, in the Astro Tower."

They had done something as cliché as that. It had only taken a murder plot for him to kiss a girl in the tower. Amusement overtook Silas and his shoulders began to shake with his supressed laughter. Oh, there was sure to be plenty of irony here. It likely spoke volumes about Silas' thought process and personality.

"Well, then. Shall we continue or return to Ravenclaw Tower? I'm sure we'll have company if we stick around."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Eva felt so happy. For once, she wasn't moody, afraid to show what she felt. She wasn't that shy, but instead, she was being daring. She was actually letting a part of herself she didn't know that existed take over. The woman in her she was hiding so long behind the horrifying image of a shy, vulnerable girl. She wasn't the little girl anyone could play with anymore. She had found someone that wanted her and accepted her the way she was.
That night, in the Ravenclaw Tower, she was aiming for a friendship. Who would have thought that she would found herself falling for him after a while?

She was scared. She always were and always will be. The fact that Silas wanted her, didn't mean that the rest of his family would accept this. She knew that she was putting herself in a dangerous game, but she was willing to play it, as long as Silas stood by her side.
Even threatened by death, she wouldn't betray him. Not like the rest of them had.
She, at least, had the guts to stay and feel the pain, if she had to. Because she cared. She truly cared.

"We just snogged, in the Astro Tower."

Those words shook her out of her thoughts and caused a small laugh to leave her lips. Soon enough, she heard Silas joining in the laughter. She had never seen him so... bright and free before. It made Eva stare at him in awe. She liked Silas the way he was. She loved his dark self just as much as she loved his smile and laugh. Two sides of the same coin, and she accepted both of them.

"Yes.Yes, we did."
Another laugh left the girls lips. Her cheeks got hot, and she knew she was blushing, but she didn't care, and didn't pay attention to it.
Just being with him made her feel free. As if she didn't have to care how she looked, or hide how she felt.

"Well, then. Shall we continue or return to Ravenclaw Tower? I'm sure we'll have company if we stick around."

Eva smirked a little and bit her lip. Slowly, she pushed herself closer to him, leaning in closer to whisper in his ear. She was going to see how far this new self of hers would allow her to go.
"Well, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

When he saw the smile on her face after he'd realized what they had done with his mirth running its course, he stared. Until Eva had stepped that much more into his personal space and whispered in his ear. Her breath tickled his ear causing a shiver to run through him. The tone of her voice combined with the actual words and the implications left him temporarily speechless. A whole host of images and possibilities came to mind while his throat went dry causing him to have trouble swallowing. The only sound he could focus on was the thudding of his heart. He was in unknown waters, completely out of his depth. A part of the teen wanted to panic, another part was disgusted at how unsure he was.

Was his fellow Ravenclaw into exhibitionist behavior? Or was this something else he didn't understand? "Its always the quiet ones."

Silas had never been in this situation before. How did one continue from here? What did she expect him to say? What did she want him to say? Was there a right or wrong answer here? And why should he care if there was? Hadn't he prided himself for being the type not to panic or care about petty or emotional things? Yet, now that he was faced with this situation, he was as green as the next person. And like anyone else, he was so very very tempted to take action on some of those ideas and images that came to mind.

Shoving the logical part of himself aside, Silas chose to act and react to the chaos he felt inside. Hands went and held the girl's waist, while he recaptured Eva's lips, sealing her mouth with his. It was just as hungry and needy as before, trying to pass all the swirling thoughts and feelings through to Eva. Somehow knowing that she would understand. That she might be able to lead him through this. To explore whatever it was together and learn what it was. And just maybe could tell him why after the boat house and even as far back as her overture of friendship, that he was so hyper aware of her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Evangeline felt so daring all of a sudden. This wasn't her. This was not the girl that was sitting in the corner, bruised and alone, afraid of what her brother or father would do to her.
Everything had changed in the matters of a second, but Eva didn't really mind, as long as Silas was okay with it too.

She had never been the bold one. Always being shy, closed to herself, preferring to keep everything and everyone out, since every time she allowed someone to enter, they just stole another little piece of her, leaving her more and more empty. They never gave. Just demolished everything she was trying to build over and over again. A friendship, a personality. A strong person.
But the only thing left to her, was her brains. The wittiness and intelligence was always there. Something that somehow made Eva feel just a tad bit better.

But then she met Silas. And it was as if she had forgotten how to speak. They understood each other, sometimes perfectly, without voicing a word. A simple look, a small gesture, a little kiss. All were helping them understand. The crazy feelings, the confusion. They knew what it was eating them from inside out, and they both chose to ignore it. That was why they fit so perfectly.
Because they knew what the other person wanted, without really meaning too.

She was never nosy. Never tried to get him to open up more than he wanted every time. Small steps were taken, and that lead to this. And she was sure it would lead to more, because they both respected each other's wishes.
No one pushed the other to speak, reveal his past or secrets. No one asked questions of no importance. And no one used information against the other. They were something like a team. Completing one another.

That was why Eva had dared to make a move with him. Because there was something in him... something so intriguing yet dangerous. Maybe it was the fact that she could actually die by trying to get close to him that made her want to try. Maybe it was because, like people said, he was out of her league. But his name meant nothing to her.
He did.

So when he pulled her closer, instead of pushing her away, the girl wrapped her arms around his neck, just like he had his arms wrapped around her. The kiss was the way of passing all those feelings he felt to her. And she understood. Even though it seemed so hard to even think about it, just by feeling them, she understood exactly what he wanted her to understand.
The questions, the new found feelings... All these weird things that seemed to go through their minds when they looked at each other. She understood.

She pulled back for air and smiled a little, not moving completely out of his embrace.
"You know... I feel the same..."
It was silly, since no one really knew what that was, but they were both experiencing it, and in a way, they did understand each other. They just had to figure this out together.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:08 am

Anxiety, giddiness, confusion and more still swam through him, yet Silas was able to stay grounded. He found himself smiling though when she allowed him to still hold her and he knew. She had gotten the unspoken message. And her reply caused a spark inside him. Relieved that she didn't name whatever this was between them but knew that it existed and that he wasn't adverse by the idea. He couldn't deny that part of him was very much interested and approved of her because she wasn't throwing herself at him, trying to get him to bed her.

There was no need for false plattitudes nor need to impress. So it seemed on his end. That was what her allure had started with him. She hadn't tried to win him over or blackmail him. He still wondered though if he had been anyone else, would she still have offered her friendship?

He gave her a chaste kiss before he took a step back. Letting his hand take hers, lifted it to his lips, and kissed her knuckles. Silas' smile was still on his face and kept hold of her hand. "I think we should return to the commons. As much as I would like to stay here a bit longer, I don't wish to lose my prefect badge."

Being Prefect had been a surprise and while he had never thought of himself as Prefect material, he did not want to lose it. There were many reasons the top most being that it would be a disgrace and shameful. If none of the Gryffindors or Slytherins had ever lost their badges, Silas didn't want to be the first Ravenclaw. His mother would not like the mark against their family either, he would bet. And he still wanted to show that he was very much deserving of the honor.

Silas hadn't let go of her hand until they reached Ravenclaw Tower. He lingered as he hesitated whether to go into the Common Room leave to patrole the halls. Part of him wanted to go inside with Evangeline. Another knew that he needed to sepperate himself from her right now. Needed to think, and he would do that much better if not distracted. Giving the girl that caused confusion in him a smile, he didn't say anything as he spun on his heels and retreated to the safety of the empty halls.

(Given permission to GM Eva)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Control It (Evangeline)   Can't Control It (Evangeline) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Control It (Evangeline)
Page 1 of 1