My Testing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Testing Site

A backup site for Ashes, MythoMagic, and Futures Past. It's to test skins, graphics, and other things I wish to do to the sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cáel Fianna post 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Cáel Fianna post 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cáel Fianna post 2   Cáel Fianna post 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 7:02 pm

Cáel had come to the lake after tricking and avoiding Bolcán, the boy had laughed as he ran, his bare feet grass and dirt stained. Disliking to wear shoes in general, he would slip them off at the first opportunity and would go without them completely if he could get away with it. Somehow he found his way to the lake. There was something about it that was calling to him. Stopping by the water's edge, he crouched down bracing his hands against the rock as he leaned ever so slightly to peer into the water. His own reflection stared back at him, with the same short slicked back brown hair and blue eyes. Tilting his head, his reflection did the same.

The boy didn't even attempt to scry even though he could feel that there was something that made this lake different then any other. Aillén would have tried and succeeded . He had learned how to scry from their mum and one of the elder in the clan. Cáel took after their da more in that his talents lay in a different direction.

Standing, the boy rolled up the sleeves of his loose white shirt and the legs of the green trousers. Cáel had been so happy to see them in a colour he liked not wanting to wear a pair of dark, grey, or beige pants. Squatting again, scooting a bit closer, he stayed perched like that as he gazed unwavering into the water. Maybe he would finally get to see a mermaid? His da had told him about them and said they varied in looks depending on where they were in the world. That they didn't look anything like what most thought they did. Naturally, Cáel was curious and wanted to see what they actually looked like.

Hearing someone approach the boy spun quickly thinking maybe that Bolcán had found him and he was about to get a lecture and receive a reminder of why he was not to go about alone. However it was not the site of Bolcán that greeted him but someone else. A splash in the water had his head turning back to the lake and his blue eyes widened and lit up seeing a very large fishtail slip back beneath the water. Moving his head ever so slightly to keep the stranger in the corner of his eye, Cáel asked, "Do you think it'll reappear?"
Back to top Go down
https://ravenproductions.forumotion.com

Cáel Fianna post 2
Page 1 of 1