My Testing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Testing Site

A backup site for Ashes, MythoMagic, and Futures Past. It's to test skins, graphics, and other things I wish to do to the sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Persephone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Persephone Empty
PostSubject: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Persephone wrote:
-GENERAL-
Name: Persephone
Title: Goddess of the underworld, springtime, vegetation, maidenhood.
Symbol: Pomegranate
Sacred Animal: Deer

-APPEARANCE-
Play by: Antonia Thomas
Hair: Dark brown, curly.
Eyes: Dark brown/green/hazel
Dress Style: Chiton, generally in soft, flowing fabrics.

-FAMILY-
Mother:Demeter
Father: Zeus
Children: Melinoe, Zagreus
Famous Children: Nico di Angelo (stepson), Bianca di Angelo (stepdaughter),

-PERSONAL-
Hobbies: Gardening, overseeing the sentencing of damned souls, enacting curses on dead men, embroidery, singing, exploring Elysium.
Personality: Cheerful, sweet, charming, has a taste for vengeance, hard to anger but has a temper that is fiery when roused.
History: Demeter's daughter led a relatively uneventful childhood until she was kidnapped by her now-consort Hades.  She resisted his initial attempts to "woo" her, but was tricked into marrying him when he gave her a pomegranate and she ate the seeds. Now she spends half of the year with Hades in the underworld, helping him manage the place, particularly when passing judgement on damned souls is required.  The other half of the year, she spends with Demeter, encouraging the green things of the earth to grow so that humanity survives for another year.
Back to top Go down
https://ravenproductions.forumotion.com

Persephone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Testing Site :: MYTHOMAGIC :: Profiles :: Deities-
Jump to: