My Testing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Testing Site

A backup site for Ashes, MythoMagic, and Futures Past. It's to test skins, graphics, and other things I wish to do to the sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ikuto Kishimoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Ikuto Kishimoto Empty
PostSubject: Ikuto Kishimoto   Ikuto Kishimoto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 pm

Ikuto Kishimoto wrote:
-GENERAL-
Name: Ikuto Kishimoto
Species: Demigod -- Earth Phoenix + Naga (diety)

-APPEARANCE-
Description: Human form -- Feather like black hair; green slitted eyes; lithe swimmer's build; pale skin; scales on wrists, collar bone, spine, ankles; claw like nails; razor sharp teeth; wings (generally hidden)
Monster form -- All phoenix with black and green feathers; All snake with black and green scales (large 10' king cobra); Wyvern (8' snake with feathered wings -- colored green and black)

-FAMILY-
Mother: Earth Phoenix (deceased)
Father: Naga Diety (deceased)

-PERSONAL-
Abilities/Skills/Strengths: Basilisk gaze, deadly venom (no antidote), rebirth, can control earth elements, shape shift
Weaknesses: Bright lights, loud sounds, strong smells, rebirth, shedding
Personality: Ikuto is a loner. He doesn't care for superfluous people. He prefers the truth, omission, and half-truths (he will never lie). He can sit around and read
History: Ikuto's mother and father were in human form, planning to seduce a human. However, they met each other and thought the other was human. It wasn't until later, after his mother had been impregnated that the two realized the other wasn't human. They went through with the birth for reasons he was never told. Not long after he had reached adulthood, Hades claimed their souls to the underworld unable to be retrieved or bargained for.
Back to top Go down
https://ravenproductions.forumotion.com

Ikuto Kishimoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Testing Site :: MYTHOMAGIC :: Profiles :: Others-
Jump to: