My Testing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Testing Site

A backup site for Ashes, MythoMagic, and Futures Past. It's to test skins, graphics, and other things I wish to do to the sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raven Drake - Novitas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Raven Drake - Novitas Empty
PostSubject: Raven Drake - Novitas   Raven Drake - Novitas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Raven Drake wrote:
Raven Drake - Novitas Ycni7_11

.Basic Information.
Full Name: Raven Dylan Drake
Nickname: Rave, Rae, Raven Paven (Will not answer to them except for a few exceptions)
Birthdate: August 2nd
House: Slytherin
Blood Type: Mixed

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown-black
Hair Length: Shaggy
Height: 4'10
Body Type: A boy's?
Distinguishing Marking(s):
Other: Wear's a silver ring inherited from his maternal grandfather. A silver ring with a sparrow etched on it that he received as a birthday gift from his friend Cassopeia.

.Preferences.
Likes: Caramel Apples, learning, putting what he's learned into practice, reading, discovering and experimenting, fighting, and making fun of people. Mythology, Irritating people, pranks
Dislikes: PINK! Idiots, drama, cowards, betrayers, people that can't take a joke especially adults. People who refuse to listen. People that abuse their power and purposefully humiliate.
Strengths: Knows how to be patient and wait. Stubbornness that can sometimes be a weakness. Strong in Charms and DADA. Knows when to back down. Good judge of character, not easily intimidated, has morals even if they are his own set. Has his own honor code as well. Loyal to those that earn his trust.
Weaknesses: Stupid people because they make him lose his temper, Debate, easily swayed by his friends, his temper, his sarcastic humor and attitude. Can be petty and vindictive if he so chooses. Can hold a grudge for a REALLY long time.

.Family.
Father: Adrastos Bellamy
Mother: Undine Drake
Siblings: None yet
Pet:

.Personal History.

Child of a Pureblood wizard family who've always been in Slytherin and a Muggleborn Witch in Hufflepuff, Raven is a walking contradiction. His parents split up when he was still young and because of that he has his mother's last name. Adrastos made it to where Undine didn't like to even think about magic anymore. She was of mixed feelings when Raven got his Hogwarts letter. Spends his birthdays with his friend Cassopeia who also shares an August birthday. Hasn't seen her since he was eight though. Raven had gotten lost and his parents had a really big argument that ensured that they would not be getting back together. Undine changed Raven's surname to hers and they moved to Bristol. They have since moved to Kerry, Ireland. ((OOC: Am feeling lazy. Will make it more detailed later.))

.Other.
How did you find us? A sparrow named after a sea witch told me. As well as a not so well known Nott. And the voices in my head of course.

Wizard God has approved this profile
Back to top Go down
https://ravenproductions.forumotion.com

Raven Drake - Novitas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Testing Site :: Misc :: Profiles-
Jump to: