My Testing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Testing Site

A backup site for Ashes, MythoMagic, and Futures Past. It's to test skins, graphics, and other things I wish to do to the sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina) Empty
PostSubject: Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina)   Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 pm

"Alright!" Rafe told the rather handsy librarian who wanted him gone from their library. "Not my fault you don't have a sense of humour is it?"

The teen shrugged his shoulders as he glanced at his shirt and after scowling, fixed it so it didn't have any wrinkles in it. He'd have to go and find something else to amuse him now. He'd been having fun in the library but as per usual, his fun didn't seem to meet the same criteria as other peoples fun. The teenager had come to the library to have a look at some of the books he'd need for his report but grew bored with that and found a different past time. Seeing a student that had lost a battle against staying awake, Rafe had smiled at the open mouth presented to him. He'd ripped a page from the book he was holding, pulled his wand and transfigured the page into a ping pong ball. He'd then launched the ball at the sleeping student's open mouth and had laughed when it went straight in and the student began to gag.

The librarian had heard the strange noises and had come over to see what was going on, unfortunately. The student had turned an interesting shade of palish blue when the adult had gotten there. The student had been saved and Rafe who'd been watching the whole thing was yelled at for not helping then under suspicion since he'd done nothing. Apparently it wasn't believable that he'd been 'in shock' and didn't know what to do.

Sighing, the teen looked around. "I'm bored." Seeing someone else thought his eyes lit up and put his 'charming smile' on. "'Ello."
Back to top Go down
https://ravenproductions.forumotion.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina)   Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Xenia had been reading for once, mainly to get some knowledge in her head before she had to go to one of her classes. She was quite happy to be back in her home country, but she had felt extremely thrown off by the difference in subjects at Koldovstoretz. It did mean that she was able to find more ways to have fun as it seemed as if it wasn't as strict as Durmstrang so far. She had quite a bit of background noise in which she briefly looked here and there to see what was going on. Yep. It definitely was lively out there. Well, that was if one person causing trouble was considered lively. Xenia raised an eyebrow when she noticed the lively one said something in her direction. "Ya talking to me? Ya played ping pong without inviting anyone?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina)   Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 pm

While he'd been talking to himself, he dind't mind the mistake that he'd been talking to her. Most people talked to themselves but denied it in company and gave those that did it a wide berth or a look. Rafe on the other hand never denied that he talked to himself. It was where he got his best ideas sometimes and he was a better conversationalist than others he'd come across. That was mainly in the village though. Here, he'd found many people 'talk' with.

"Well, if you wanted to play, you should have said something," Rafe stated as he sauntered over towards the girl. His eyes were alight with amusement and anticipation. Had he found himself a playmate? His smile stretched a bit further. "Or maybe ping pong isn't your game?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina)   Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:27 pm

"That's more on ya, bud. Isn't it impolite to be playing without even inviting anyone?" Xenia asked as she crossed her arms looking at the other. "Name is Xenia, and ping pong is my game. I play any and all games."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina)   Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:27 pm

"Well, you see. Some people just don't understand that it is an invitation," he stated as if he was innocent and it really wasn't his fault if they didn't realize they were part of the game. Eyes shining with interest, Rafe could say he was very pleased. He would take her up on her challenge that she was up for any and all kinds of games.
"Interesting choice of words," he couldn't help but add commenting on her statement.

Clapping his hands together he laughed. Could he possibly found someone to keep around and have fun with? Taking a piece of candy from his pocket he tossed it to her and arched his brow before he glanced meaningfully at towards the many potential game contestants.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

She raised an eyebrow looking at the other. "That's what ya call an invitation?" she questioned. 'Whatever works for ya then." There was no point in questioning further, was there? Xenia laughed and replied, "Ain't it?" Suddenly, she found herself being tossed a piece of candy. "Thanks! Where'd ya get the candy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina)   Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why So Serious? (Xenia Polzina)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Testing Site :: Misc :: Posts :: Harry Potter :: Raphael Krupnik-
Jump to: