My Testing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Testing Site

A backup site for Ashes, MythoMagic, and Futures Past. It's to test skins, graphics, and other things I wish to do to the sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Ares                                                     Empty
PostSubject: Ares    Ares                                                     I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Ares wrote:
-GENERAL-
Name: Ares
Title: god of war, battlelust, and manly courage
Symbol: Bloody Spear
Sacred Animal: Vulture and Dog (scavengers of war)
Patron City: Thrace
Where you live: Mount Olympus, Thrace, Sparta, Thebes
Weapon of Choice: Sword that can morph into whatever weapon he wants it to be // Manipulating people's aggression and anger

-APPEARANCE-
Play by: Kevin Smith
Hair: Black. At times long and slightly curly other times cut short, goatee
Eyes: Brown
Dress Style: Leather

-FAMILY-
Mother: Hera
Father: Zues
Children:
Enyalius by Enyo
Eurytion by Erytheia
Theban Drakon by Tisiphone
By Aphrodite:

• Phobos (the god of fear)
  • Deimos (the god of terror)
  • Eros (the god of love)
  • Anteros (the god of requited love)
  • Harmonia (the goddess of harmony and concord)

Famous Children:

• Penthesilea
  • Edward Teach (Blackbeard)
  • The Amazons
  • Clarisse La Rue

-PERSONAL-
Hobbies: Cuckholding Hephaestus, making his demigod half-brothers of Zeus lives difficult

Personality: Difficult, fierce, merciless, moody, unpopular and argumentative, fickle

History: Represents the more violent destructive capacity of war in contrast to the controlled and wisely waged war associated with his sister Athena.

Gave his daughter Harmonia to Cadmus in marriage after the man served him eight years. Cadmus had slain one of his dragons so his punishment was to serve Ares.

He supported the Trojans (which is why Ares and Athena never get along and Hera wasn't pleased with her son). Only entered the Trojan War when persuaded by Apollo. Almost drawn into the conflict before that when in rage and grief Achilles killed his daughter Penthesilea by was stopped by Zeus. Was injured TWICE due to Athena's interference.

He would lend strength to whatever side he favored, but was known to be somewhat fickle and change sides in the middle of a battle. After Halirrhothius (Poseidon's son) attempted to rape Ares' daughter Alcippe, she summoned her father for help. The infuriated god of war quickly arrived, and brutally slayed Halirrhothius. An outraged Poseidon demanded that Ares be put on trial for the murder of his son, to which Zeus agreed. Zeus, as the god of honor and justice, was the Chief Justice, while the other ten Olympians served as members of the jury. In the end, Zeus justly acquitted Ares, since the latter was defending his daughter's honor. Has a loving relationship with Aphrodite, and is good friends with Thanatos, since the god of war does not enjoy bloodshed without Death, and personally freed him after Sisyphus chained Thanatos up.

The Aloadae giants attempted to storm the home of the gods by piling three Greek mountains one on top of the other. Ares tried to stop them but was defeated and imprisoned for thirteen months in a bronze urn, until he was rescued by Hermes. After greatly suffering in the Bronze Jar at the hands of the giants, Ares began treating prisoners of war with respect, and would punish anyone who chose not to. Ares also has an intense fear of jars, as a result of his ordeal.
Back to top Go down
https://ravenproductions.forumotion.com

Ares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Testing Site :: MYTHOMAGIC :: Profiles :: Deities-
Jump to: