My Testing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Testing Site

A backup site for Ashes, MythoMagic, and Futures Past. It's to test skins, graphics, and other things I wish to do to the sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Year Boy's Dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

First Year Boy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: First Year Boy's Dorm   First Year Boy's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Raven Drake wrote:
Stepping into the dorms, Raven looked around with a grin. Oh, he was goin to like this. Green and silver were two of his favorite colors next to blue and white. Seeing that no one had chosen a bed yet, he ran to one and flopped down on it only to let out an ‘oof’ as Gil decided he too wanted on the bed. Rolling onto his side he petted the mutt. “Just don’t slobber on my pillow and we’re good, Gil.”

He liked that it no one was here yet. And even though Gil was a puppy, Raven was sure the pup would make a good guard dog. Of course they had lots of training ahead of them. He’d heard the best way to train a dog was to give it commands in a different language. Curious he wondered what language he should use to start to teach the pup. He knew most taught dogs commands in German, or at least they did in that movie he saw once. So perhaps maybe not that… “Pia might know.”

Getting up he scratched Gil’s ears and bounded for the door, his puppy on his heels.
Back to top Go down
https://ravenproductions.forumotion.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Year Boy's Dorm   First Year Boy's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 2:28 pm

Jacob Beauchamp wrote:
Jacob opened the door to the dorm, a squirming Beka in his arms and two copies of Vogue in between his fingers that Pierre had grudgingly allowed the first year to borrow. Too busy trying to keep his pet and magazines held on to, he didn't notice here was another boy exiting the dorm as Jacob entered, the shock causing Beka and the magazines to drop from Jacob's arms.

"S-s-sorry." Jacob apologized, quickly, grabbing his magazines as Beka eyed a puppy before bounding over to an empty bed. "A-are you o-okay?"

Great: he had to stutter now...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Year Boy's Dorm   First Year Boy's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 2:28 pm

Caden Callaghan wrote:
Caden walked into the dorm that he was going to be staying in. His hands were in his pockets and there was a hard look on his face. Hopefully the boys in this dorm wouldn't be annoying. He hoped there could be some Slytherin's worthy of his time. Besides, Caden's only friends at the moment were girls. Even though Aurora is considered much more than a friend.

Lockhart was resting on his shoulder, scanning the room with intense gold eyes. Both Lockhart and Caden noticed two boys that seemed to have ran into each other. Cade had to step around them to get through the door. Caden smirked lightly, feeling hair fall into his attractive face. It was about time that he met some allies in the House of Snakes.

"Hello," Caden said in his Irish accent, not looking back at them while he walked to the bed he wanted. Caden walked over and chose the bed toward the back, away from the other boys. Even though he wanted to get to know them, he wanted his space. "You two in a little mishap?" Caden wondered, feeling Lockhart fly off his shoulder and land on the end of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Jacob Beauchamp wrote:
Jacob stuck his tongue out at the new boy's back as he passed. what a jerk. "Not quite- and it is considered rather rude to not introduce yourself." he frowned, going to his bed and sitting on top of it, opening one of his magazines. "I'm Jacob."

Really, why couldn't people learn some manners? Muggles could do better than this boy.

"Woof!" Jacob rolled his eyes at Beka, who was trying to get to the other boy's bird.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Year Boy's Dorm   First Year Boy's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 2:29 pm

Caden Callaghan wrote:
Caden raised an eyebrow when the boy stuck his tongue out at him. Wow, Caden thought, this boy sure has manners. "I'm sorry I failed to introduce myself the moment I stepped into the room." Caden said smoothly. "I'm Caden Callaghan."

Caden stared at Jacob's dog that was barking at Lockhart. "Do all dogs like to bark and me or my bird? First Lachlan's dog, now your's." Caden said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Year Boy's Dorm   First Year Boy's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Year Boy's Dorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Testing Site :: Misc :: Posts :: Harry Potter :: Raven Drake-
Jump to: